Join us on September 1, 2023Register now! Donate to this event
OCTOBER SAVES GOALIE CHALLENGE
October Saves is a volunteer organization that began in 2014 for the purpose of raising money to fight cancer. The concept is simple. During Breast Cancer Awareness month (October), goalies of all ages and skill levels across Canada fundraise for each save they make during October, with the opportunity to earn great prizes!
Funds raised will support the Canadian Cancer Society. Our work depends on you. Make a difference by turning your SAVES into fundraisers to help raise awareness and funds for our cause.
Fundraising is easy. Create a personal fundraiser in just a few steps:
- Create a fundraiser.
- Set a goal and customize your fundraising page.
- Invite your friends to join your team.
- Spread the word and invite people to donate!
Your dollars at work
Your October Saves Goalie Challenge fundraiser will help people affected by cancer by:
- Funding Canada’s most promising cancer research to save more lives
- Providing a nationwide support system for people affected by cancer
- Helping us work with government to create important social change